Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
- GIH Bulletin: November 18, 2013
- Views from the Field: Preventing Prematurity
- Views from the Field: Oregon's 1115 Medicaid Demonstration: New Partnerships to Power Up a Transformed System of Care
- Views from the Field: Working at the Intersection of Healthy Eating, Active Living, and Violence Prevention
- Issue Focus: Equity for All: Entry Points to Elevate LGBT Health