Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: July 21, 2015
- Views from the Field: How Much Do Healthy Communities Cost?
- Views from the Field: Systems, Foundations, and Behavioral Health: Views from Alaska
- Issue Focus: Philanthropy and Community Development: Partners In Health
- Issue Focus: ¡Que Viva! Latinos and Health Care in the South