Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: December 15, 2014
- Views from the Field: Building the Evidence: Investing in Research Supporting the Need for Healthy and Active Schools
- Views from the Field: What We Learned from the First Open Enrollment Period, and What to Expect from the Second
- Issue Focus: Health in All Policies: What It Is and What It Means for Health Grantmaking
- Issue Focus: Harnessing 21st Century Technological Innovation to Promote Health