Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: June 16, 2015
- Views from the Field: Systems, Foundations, and Behavioral Health: Views from Alaska
- Views from the Field: Health Equity and Social Justice: A Health Improvement Tool
- Issue Focus: The Cuban Prescription: Human-Centered Care
- Issue Focus: ¡Que Viva! Latinos and Health Care in the South